Monday, February 1, 2010

Watch. This. Video.

9/11 remains a very important concern to me, as readers of this blog know.  I am convinced that it was, at least in part, an 'inside' job, aided and abeted by elements of the U.S. government, for the purpose of providing a causus belli for the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.  (For all of my posts on 9/11 since the fall of 2008, click here.)

I've always thought that the biggest anomalies in the 9/11 event, which brought the official explanation under suspicion were: the free-fall collapse of World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, and 7, and the total lack of national air defense.  But now I see that the Pentagon site, with all its weirdness, ranks right up there.

Today I ran across another movie on 9/11 and was very impressed with it, so I'm posting it here.  It is on YouTube in 11 segments, and I'm posting each of the eleven (each about 10 minutes long).  It's called 'Zero' and is a European production, specifically by an Italian journalist and European parliamentarian. 

The first three segments deal with the World Trade Center, while the attack on the Pentagon starts at the 9:05 minute mark in the third segment and continues into the following segments in a particularly effective argument.

If you just want to watch one of the segments, start with #4.  It will creep you out for sure. 

Access the videos following the 'read more' jump.






















No comments:

Post a Comment