Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some Thoughts for the Day

--The media is overdosing on the recent shooting incident in Tucson.  I'm sorry, but there are other things of importance in the world. 

--We will talk the gun issue to death, we will talk mental health issues to death, but NOTHING WILL CHANGE.  There is going to be no reform movement on either issue, because the conservatives are in charge, and they want less spending on public things like a mental health system, and they love their guns.  So please spare me all the words and arguments and anguish, because it won't make any difference.

--I got eight, count em, eight credit card mailings today.  Actually, they were all addressed to my three kids, whose mail I still get sometimes.  The debt/bubble/bank machine is back in business!!!  Whooeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment