Monday, March 23, 2009

Swing Set Revisited

I want to revisit the post below on "The Swing Set". As I've sat here on my day off thinking about things, I've decided that I love the swing set now on the White House Lawn, and I also love the garden. It is a reminder that the family living there is fairly normal and not demi-gods. They've got wonderful kids, and they are a great example of what a great family can be.

I guess I just got an overdose of Obama talking about everything under the sun but the financial crisis that threatens to overwhelm us. And that's an overstatement, because he has said some good things. It's just that, as I've said too many times already, he doesn't in my opinion have the right guy(s) in place to carry out what he says he wants. And that puts everything at risk.

I like the swing set. In fact, I want to play on it.

2 comments:

  1. Fine writing ! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful blog. It's clean, engaging and very very enjoible. Keep writing as I am waiting for your next.

    swing set san diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a blog to read out for sure. I found you have a really awesome writing style.Its simple and easy to understand.Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you for all the hard work!
    swing set san diego

    ReplyDelete