Monday, August 27, 2012

The Mind of D'Souza

Silly me.  Here I was, thinking that the question of Barack Obama revolved around what he had done in the last 3½ years of his Presidency.  Things like his handling of foreign policy, his health care plan, his economic programs, etc.  Or perhaps comparing the foreign policy, military, economic, and social policies and proposed plans of Barack Obama and his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Dinesh D'Souza
But NOOOOOO!  It now seems that we’re going to be making judgments in the forthcoming Presidential election based on how Obama is seen through the mind’s eye of a denizen of right-wing think tanks and an Indian immigrant to America by the name of Dinesh D’Souza, who’s just released a movie called 2016 Obama’s America.    That makes sense, right?  Of course right!

So now I’ve got to go back and pore over the this guy’s oeuvre, so I know what I’m talking about when I challenge his rather, uh, imaginative speculations. I’ve got to hand it to this D’Souza character: he’s been clever in getting people to pay attention to him and his ejaculations.  

Michael Moore, meet your competition!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr (that's a growl of frustration, by the way)!

No comments:

Post a Comment