Thursday, January 12, 2012

When Mitt Romney Came To Town

I have just viewed the MOST devastating documentary I can imagine on the subject of Mitt Romney and his private equity firm, Bain Capital.  Created by a Superpac supporting Newt Gingrich, it chronicles the real-life impacts of Romney's work in the 80s and 90s by which he made his millions.  It tells the story primarily through interviews with workers who were laid off from companies acquired by Bain.

This has the potential to impact this Republican race like nothing else.  I can see why journalists have been calling this 'Armageddon'.  Indeed.  Watch it (at the link above).

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I already knew about the attitudes and greed at Bain, but the film says it so much more graphically (and I am super plugged-in to information on the candidates.) His goose is cooked if this is presented carefully and emotionally to the American voter. This goes to Mitt Willard Romney's jugular.

    ReplyDelete