Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Caretaker

I want to welcome the Caretaker, a.k.a. Nathan Lindquist, my eldest child, as a contributor to the Great Awakening. He got me started in blogging by firing up The Yip Blog back in September, to which he invited me to contribute. I soon dominated his blog by volume because of my zest for this kind of writing, so I decided that I'd better start my own blog. Hence the Rude Awakening, now renamed the Great Awakening (in honor of Barack Obama's election).

Nathan is an insightful political and social observer, and so I've invited him to join me in writing for this blog, to give it a little diversity while yet maintaining its overall purpose and feel. He is currently living far away from his father and mother in Colorado where he works as a city planner.

His first post on the Great Awakening is here. Welcome, Caretaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment